11 views2 answers0 votes
8 views1 answers0 votes
8 views2 answers0 votes
7 views1 answers0 votes
25 views2 answers0 votes
9 views1 answers0 votes
41 views2 answers0 votes
30 views5 answers0 votes
What I do if LIC maturity amount of Rs.2,6000 is showing Fully Taxable under INCOME FROM OTHER SOURCES
13 views1 answers0 votes
12 views1 answers0 votes
How to post Questions in Forum?
- Kindly register your Login ID and wait for the Admin’s approval.
- Once Admin approves your Login ID registration, you will receive an email alert on this.
- Kindly Login with your credentials, click on ‘Ask Question’ Menu tab to publish your Question(s). (If you have to reply/comment to the already published Q&As, you still need to Login with your credentials.)
- Your question(s) are then submitted to ‘Moderation’ queue. (If your question has already been published then your follow-on Comments/replies does not go to the Moderation Queue, they are published instantly.)
- Admin approves your question(s) and publishes them (approval can be instant or may take few hours).
- You get email alert(s) when Admin/Author replies to your Question(s).