I’ve done/doing the lumpsum/SIP investment in the following mutual funds (direct, growth) since 2018. Please advice shall I continue the investment?
- L&T India value (Lumpsum)
- ICICI bluechip mutual fund (Lumpsum)
- ICICI equity and debt fund (Lumpsum)
- HDFC balanced fund (Lumpsum)
- Mirae asset emerging blue chip fund (SIP, continuing)
- Kotak Standard Multicap fund (SIP, continuing)
May I know your investment horizon?
7 -10 years
I started investing in 2017 and not seeing high returns.
Kindly note that Equities do not guarantee any high return, but we need to invest them for long term with a HOPE of beating inflation.
Also, one needs to have property asset allocation (invest in different asset classes as well).
Related article :
What is an Uncorrelated Investment Portfolio? | Importance of Non-correlated Assets in Portfolio Diversification
You may kindly continue with your investments in the above mentioned funds.