CHANDANA M asked 3 years ago
Can a prayer or reliefs that are not asked in the lower court be added on when the case goes to a higher court ?
1 Answers
Sreekanth Staff answered 3 years ago
Hi, I believe that one can appeal for a relief (if the case merits so..).   (Plz note that I am not a legal expert, kindly consult a lawyer in this regard).
Scroll to Top