After 730 days of full-time blogging, let me tell you frankly that Blogging is marvelous. Blogging gives me an opportunity to interact with lots of friends, provides me a great learning experience, abundant scope to improve my knowledge, a privilege to assist many individuals/families in planning and managing their Personal Finances…! It’s a great feeling 🙂
These two years have given me a tremendous job satisfaction. I am happy with my decision to take up Blogging as my Career. Like my first year of blogging, the second year too turned out to be a fantastic year and a great learning experience.
On this special occasion – ‘ 2 years Blog Anniversary ‘, I would like to thank all my blog readers, family members, friends, mentors & friends on Social Media for your continuous trust, support, motivation and constructive criticism.
My sincere thanks to;
- Basavaraj of Basunivesh.com (for being my Blogging Guru).
- Smt.Padmalochani (My guru, teacher & mentor).
- Jane Sheeba & the team at Besthostinganddesign
- Asan Ideas for wealth (Facebook group – A great place to learn & unlearn about Personal Finances) &
- YOU (thank you for your time, comments, Likes, Shares,motivation, views..)
2nd Year Journey
In my 2nd year of Blogging too, I have adhered to my Blog’s aims and objectives which are;
- To make sure that majority of the investors (blog readers) understand the articles. To keep the articles simple and easy to understand.
- To write unbiased reviews on Financial Products.
- Not to associate with any Company to sell any kind of Financial products.
- To value my blog reader’s time.
- Try to respond to each and every genuine query / comment ASAP. (If I have not replied to any of your comments or queries kindly excuse me, its not intentional though!)
In the last one year, I have consciously tried to publish articles that cover various aspects of Financial Planning so that my blog readers can have a holistic view on their Personal Finances. I have also tried to publish high quality and unbiased guest posts submitted by the Industry experts. However, I have sincerely rejected sponsored posts and paid posts offers.
I have also tried to be among the first to post a few articles on the latest news related to finance.
In the last one year, I have realized that it is a very challenging task to write high-quality articles on a consistent basis and at the same time ‘to reply to all genuine queries’. I have been sincerely trying and will try my best to balance it out.
Another major development that has happened in the 2nd year is the launch of FORUM. I am really overwhelmed by the response so far! I need to thank Jane for encouraging me to have a dedicated Forum section.
ReLakhs.com – Blog Statistics
With lots of pride and joy let me present you a few statistics;
- ReLakhs.com website rank by Alexa.(Alexa Inc. is a California-based company that provides commercial web traffic data and analytics. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon.com)
- ReLakhs.com website rank by Similarweb. (SimilarWeb provides services in Market Intelligence, web analytics, data mining etc.,)
- Total number of Users, Sessions and Page-views data for the last one year. (Source : Google Analytics)
- Demographics – Age wise (Source : Google Analytics)
- Demographics – City wise (Source : Google Analytics)
- New Visitors Vs Returning Visitors (Source : Google Analytics)
- Blog Visits & Channels (Source : Google Analytics)
- Facebook Page Likes : 5300+
- Newsletter Email Subscribers : 9500+
- Number of comments exchanged : 22,831
- Number of Articles published : 257
Top 10 All-time Popular posts
- EPF Withdrawals & new TDS rules. This article has received around 29,000+ Likes/Shares on Facebook.
- Latest EPF Withdrawal rules
- How to apply for a business loan under PMMY?
- New Form 15G & Form 15H
- How to fill Form 15G/H?
- Income Tax Rates for FY 2015-16
- New EPF Withdrawal Forms
- Latest TDS Rates chart
- Best Online Term insurance plans
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Review
My Favorite Posts..(Out of the posts that have been published in the last 12 months)
- List of Articles on the key aspects of Personal Financial Planning
- The 7 most important Personal Finance Ratios
- Money Management lessons for Kids that go a long way!
- 10 reasons to avoid Short Term Trading in Stock Markets
- Are you on the right path to achieve Financial Freedom?
- If LIFE is unpredictable, insurance can’t be optional
- How Income Tax Department tracks the High Value Financial Transactions?
- Resignation : Employee Benefits & Personal Finances Checklist
- Greece Financial Debt Crisis : Causes & Lessons
- What is Time Value of Money?
On this joyful day, let me share my caricature created by one of the dearest Blog readers of ReLakhs. Hats off to your talent Vikky 🙂 (Though we have never met in person, you have made a nice caricature, thank you!)
Let me know your favorite article(s), what you like / dislike about ReLakhs.com. Kindly give your opinions and suggestions to make it even better. Again, let me say a big thank you to each and every reader for all the support and trust in my work.
(Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net)
(Post published on : 01-June-2016)