Filing of taxes can sometimes be a tricky and challenging task. Most of us do look out for help or assistance. To assist taxpayers, Income Tax Department has been rendering call centre service from its Central Processing Centre located at Bangalore (ITD-CPC, Bangalore).
You can contact Income Tax Helpline numbers for the queries related to;
- e-Filing of tax returns,
- e-Filing website Login issues,
- ITR-V Receipt Status, (Now you can e-verify your ITR)
- Income Tax Refund and Refund re-issue,
- Rectification of ITR,
- Income tax / PAN / TAN &
- Form 26AS and Form 16.
Income Tax Helpline / (New) Contact Numbers
Below are the latest Income tax helpline contact numbers & Toll-free numbers.
- For General Queries related to Income Tax, PAN (Permanent Account Number) & TAN ( Tax Deduction Account Number), you can contact Aaykar Sampark Kendra (ASK) Toll Free number 1800-180-1961 (or) 1961.
- Working hours : 08:00 hrs – 20:00 hrs (Monday to Saturday)
- Customer Care number for queries related to e-filing of Income Tax Return & e-filing website login issues, contact numbers of e-filing Helpdesk are 080-4612 2000 and Toll-free-number is 1800 103 0025.
- Working hours : 09:00 hrs – 20:00 hrs (Monday to Saturday)
- Income Tax Helpline number for ITR Notification & Processing, Tax Refund and Rectification related issues is 1800 103 4455 (or) 080-46605200.
- Working hours : 08:00 hrs – 20:00 hrs (Monday to Friday)
- For queries and inquiries related to TDS Centralized Processing Centre (TRACES), TDS Statement, Form 15CA, Form 16 and Form 26AS, the toll free no is 1800-103-0344 (or) 120-4814600. (Customer care centre is at Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.)
- Working hours : 10:00 hrs – 18:00 hrs (Monday to Saturday)
- Helpline number Queries related to PAN & TAN application for Issuance/Update through NSDL is 020-2721 8080 (or) 20-2721 8080.
- Working hours : 07:00 hrs – 23:00 hrs (On all days)
Income Tax Department’s CPC Bangalore Address
For the purpose of submission of ITR-V forms and other documents which require physical mode of transmission, below is the IT dept’s CPC Bangalore Address ;
‘Centralised Processing Centre,
Income Tax Department,
Kindly note that Income Tax Returns from Assessment Year 2015-16 can be verified electronically. There is no need to send physical copy of ITR V to CPC Bangalore address.
- Income Tax Deductions List FY 2019-20 | List of important Income Tax Exemptions for AY 2020-21
- eNivaran New Online Facility : Income Tax Dept’s Latest Grievance Redressal System
- How to check Income Tax Refund Status online?
- How to reply to Non-Filing of Income Tax Return Notice?
(Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net)