During 2015, the Central Government has launched three JAN SURAKSHA schemes namely Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
PMJJBY and PMSBY are insurance related schemes, whereas APY is a pension scheme for citizens of India, primarily focused on the unorganized sector workers. Under the APY scheme, a guaranteed minimum pension of Rs. 1,000/-, 2,000/-, 3,000/-, 4,000 and 5,000/- per month will be given at the age of 60 years depending on the contributions made by the subscribers.
In case of death of the subscriber, pension amount will be given to the spouse, and on the death of both (subscriber & spouse), the accumulated pension corpus would be returned to the subscriber’s nominee.
As per the latest reports, there are currently more than 45 lakh subscribers registered in the Scheme. About 10,000 to 15,000 APY subscribers are getting enrolled into the Scheme every day.
As of now, there is no online provision to view Atal Pension Yojana Statement. Also, there is no facility to view details related to APY account online. You only get physical statements from NSDL periodically.
Good news….to improve the quality of service for the Atal Pension Yojana subscribers, the Statement of Transaction (e-SOT) is now available in digital format. You can also view APY/PRAN acct details and savings bank account number details, in your APY Account Statement. (PRAN is Permanent Retirement Account Number)
How to get Atal Pension Yojana Statement details online?
You can now view APY account statement details online by visiting NPS-Trust portal. Through this online tool, the subscribers of APY scheme can view;
- Statement of Transaction
- Pension amount
- Pension commencement date
- Nominee name
- Associated Bank account
- e-PRAN card
- APY Account details etc.,
Kindly follow below points to view Atal Pension Yojana statement online;
- Click on the below image.
- You may also visit NSDL’s portal and click on ‘APY ePRAN – SOT view for Subscribers’ link
- If you know your PRAN number, you can select ‘Click to search with PRAN’ option, else select ‘click to search without PRAN’ option. If you search based on your PRAN, you have to provide your PRAN and Bank account number.
- If you do not have your PRAN number, select option ‘click to search without PRAN’ and provide details like Subscriber name, Bank account number and your Date of Birth.
- The available views for subscribers are ‘e-PRAN view’ and SoT view. These options are to view your e-PRAN card and to view Statement of Transaction respectively.
In case, you are unable to get your PRAN details (or) for any other queries related to APY Scheme, you may submit grievance online ;
- Kindly visit this link..
- You can provide your grievance details in the online form and submit it. You can also track your grievance status online.
Continue reading : ‘Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Scheme : Details, Features & FAQs‘.
(Post first published on : 26-Apr-2017)