Income Tax Department’s new website has been made operational with entirely new frame and flavor. New contents, information and number of new useful links are provided in the new website. The website was launched just a couple of days back.
The IT department’s website now looks more user-friendly. The contents are very well presented and organized.
Below are the few good links that are available on the new website:
- You can view all Income Tax slab rates for Resident Male, Female, Senior Citizen and Super Senior citizen now at one place.
- You can access Tutorials, FAQs, Charts & Tables and Income Tax Returns Forms in the same window
- The tax related services like – Apply for PAN (Permanent Account Number), Online Returns filing, Form 26 AS (TDS) credit statement etc., are available at one place. (Click on the image to open it in a new window)
- Information on Income Tax rules, Acts, rules, circulars and notifications is available.
- Income Tax, TDS and Advance Tax calculators have been provided.
- New feature called “Tax Calender” is provided, wherein you can check the relevant month-wise income tax schedule
- The Tax tutorials are very exhaustive and informative. Do go through them.
- The customer care helpline numbers related to e-filing, refunds, TDS, PAN etc., have been provided.
- Income Tax Office addresses with Google Maps are made available.
Visit Income Tax Department’s new website @ www.incometaxindia.gov.in
(Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net)