Hi sir, my self siva prasad.
I have the below investments.
1)jeevan anand started in 2013
Per year investment 20008
Policy term 77yrs /need to pay 25yrs
2)jeevan labh started 2018
Per year investment 22785
Police term 25yrs/need to pay 16yrs
I have started investing in mutual funds from one year till now save 49k in that through a advisor.
Investing 4000 ( 2000 ,1000,1000(Elss)) in different funds.
Now I feel i have done wrong in choosing jeevan labh.
My age is 29
Now my package is 3.1L
I have only health insurance provided by company
14lakhs per anuum for that my contribution is 5500/- per year.
I dont have any term insurance.
Could you please suggest me how to mover further, if i drop from jeevan lab and invest in mutual fund and do i need take any term plan .
I am totally confused of planning
1 – Jeevan Aanand is ok kind of Plan but Jeevan Labh is not a good plan, you may discontinue it.
May I know, if you are married and have dependents?
Kindly read :
- LIC Jeevan Labh Plan (Table No.836) – Features, Review & Returns Calculation
- Life insurance : How to get rid off bad insurance?
- 8 ways you could lose your Income Tax Benefits
2 – Kindly share the MF scheme names that you have invested in..
3 – Kindly do not depend entirely on Employer provided health cover only.
Thanks for your response
I am unmarried .
Below are the funds i am investing
1) Reliance Large gap fund growth
2)aditya birla sunlife equity fund growth
3)reliance tax saver elss fund growth
My father is retierd employee
Could you please suggest me how to plan my investments from now for the future.
In case, your father is dependent on you financially, suggest you to buy a Term life insurance cover and discontinue LIC Jeevan Labh plan.
Get your self covered under a Health insurance plan.If required, buy a separate mediclaim cover for your father as well.
You may continue with your investments in the above mentioned funds.
Kindly read :
- Retirement Planning in 3 Easy steps
- Top Mutual Fund Schemes to invest in 2019 | Best Equity Funds for Long-Term
- Top 5 Best Aggressive Hybrid Equity Funds (Balanced Equity Mutual Funds)
- Health insurance Plans for Parents or Senior Citizens
- List of all Popular Investment Options in India – Features & Snapshot