I have been reading your blogs for last 2 years and learned a lot from them. Thanks for that.
I have below funds in my MF portfolio. I am reviewing their performances and looking to switch. Also I want to invest 4-5K more.
- Axis bluechip gowth- direct – 4K/month
- SBI bluechip growth- direct – 2K/month
- HDFC small cap growth – direct – 2K/month
- Reliance small cap growth- direct – 2K/month
- Franklin india equity savings fund – growth – 2K/month
- HDFC hybrid equity growth- direct – 2K/month
- ICICI pru equity and debt fund – growth – 2K/month
Please let me know
- if these funds look good for this year or do I need to switch to some other funds
- I want to invest 4-5K more with investment horizon of 20 years. please let me know a suitable fund.
The listed funds are good ones. But investing in multiple funds from within the same Fund Category may not be really beneficial.
For ex : You have two Large cap, two Hybrid & two Small cap funds. Instead, you may retain one from each fund category.
Kindly read :
Thank you sir!!