Q & A ForumCategory: Provident Fund (EPF & PPF)CAN I SUBMIT PF WITHDRAW FORM AT ANY EPFO office?
mbharat asked 8 years ago
Dear Sir, Point 1:  I am working for 3rd party payroll for my organisation which is at  Delhi, and i stay at Mumbai. I have Resigned from the organisation, hence i would like to know that after 60 days of unemployment can i submit my PF Withdrawal form at Mumbai ( Kandivali west Charkop ) office directly ? or I have to get in touch with my 3rd party HR. Point 2: After completion of 60 days when i submit my form, how long duration does it take to credit it to my bank account. I have updated my KYC details and also have created my UAN number. Thanks & Regards M. Bharat
1 Answers
Sreekanth Staff answered 8 years ago
Dear Bharat, Are your KYC details been verified by your employer? If so, you can post the withdrawal forms along with PAN card copy, cancelled cheque leaf, Form 15G (if applicable) to EPFO office directly. You need to send to EPFO regional office which takes care of your PF a/c. Kindly go through : New UAN based EPF withdrawal Forms..
Scroll to Top