Employees Provident Fund organisation (EPFO) has issued a latest notification regarding ‘New EPF Withdrawal Forms‘ (new PF claim forms). As of now, it is mandatory to get your EPF claim forms attested and signed by your employer.
As per this notification, all employees whose UANs (Universal Account Numbers) are seeded / linked with their Aadhar numbers and Bank Account details, and whose KYC have been verified by their respective employers can now submit new EPF withdrawal forms directly to EPFO without their Employers’ attestation. This new initiative may help in fast settlement of your PF claims.
So, your employer’s seal & signature are now not mandatory if you would like to ;
- Withdraw your PF (or) apply for Final Settlement of your PF (or)
- Withdraw your EPS benefit (Employees Pension Scheme) (or)
- Make a Partial Withdrawal or take Advance / loan.
(Kindly note that you can withdraw EPS pension benefit only if have not completed 10 years of eligible service as on date of leaving.)
New & Revised EPF Withdrawal Forms
The new PF claim forms are very simple and easy to fill. EPF members can submit them directly to respective jurisdictional EPF office. You can also submit these new forms directly to the EPF Commissioner online. The withdrawal or claim benefit will be directly credited to your bank account. (Click here to locate your nearest EPFO office)
- New Form 19 (UAN) for EPF withdrawal. Download new Form 19 UAN by clicking on the below image. You just have to provide your UAN number, mobile number, name, date of leaving, reason for leaving, PAN number, postal address and Form 15G/15H. Employer’s seal and signature is not required. (Also, submit Form 15G if your service is less than 5 years. Click here for complete details about new TDS rules on EPF withdrawals)
- New Form 10c (UAN) for EPS Pension withdrawal benefit. Download new Form 10c UAN by clicking on the below image. You have to provide details like your mobile number, UAN, Name, Date of Joining, Date of leaving and full postal address.
- New Form 31 (UAN) for Partial PF Withdrawals / Advances. Download revised Form 31 UAN by clicking on the below image. You have to provide details like mobile number, UAN, name, Purpose of advance, amount and other details about your loan requirement. (You may like reading – ‘Complete details about PF partial withdrawals – Rules & Guidelines‘)
Latest Update (08-August-2016) :
EPFO has now clarified that the above Self Declaration Form can be accepted in case of UAN based claim form without attestation of the employer. Henceforth, the attestation of employers on the Declaration Form would not be required in case of UAN based Claim Form No. 31(UAN). Click here to download Declaration Form for Partial PF withdrawals.
If your Aadhar number and Bank details have not been seeded and your KYC form is not verified by your employer, you have to make your claims of withdrawals in existing (old) Form no 19, 10C & 31 only. You may download old and existing EPF withdrawal forms by visiting EPFO’s website.
This initiative of EPFO makes it possible to implement online settlement of EPF withdrawal claims in the near future. The EPF body is planning to launch the end-to-end online PF withdrawal facility during this fiscal year.
(Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net)