Sukanya Samriddhi Deposit Scheme, a small savings scheme for girl child has been recently introduced by the Government of India. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana has emerged as the hottest selling personal investment product in Mumbai City in the last few weeks, according to the Postal Department.
As per the Postal Department’s (Mumbai region) report, it is estimated that around 8,000 to 9,000 SSA accounts are being opened in Mumbai City every week.
So, the Mumbai postal region has taken an initiative and recently launched a dedicated website and a Toll-free number on Sukanya Samriddhi Deposit Scheme.
Sukanya Samriddhi Deposit Scheme – Toll Free Number
India Post has launched an exclusive customer care Toll Free Number 1800 22 3060 to provide information on the scheme on all working days from 8 am to 8 pm. This is available to the investors of Mumbai region only. You can also email your queries to [email protected]
Sukanya Samriddhi Deposit Scheme – Website – Mumbai Postal Region
The website address sukanyaaccountmumbai.in. As per the website, around 34,000 Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts have been opened in Mumbai Region till date.
This website has all the details that you need to know about Sukanya Scheme.
- The website provides has a list of post office branches (around 400 post office branches in Mumbai) which accept the Sukanya Samriddhi Account opening applications. You have the option to download the list from the website.
- You can also download Sukanya Samriddhi Calculator.
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account opening form is also available.
- It provides details about the Features of SSA
- Also, gives information on FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) on Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
- ‘Call Back Facility’ is available. You can leave your details (Name, email id, mobile number & pin-code to receive call from your nearest Mumbai Post office branch)
You may read other Related Articles on Sukanya Samriddhi Deposit Scheme :
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account (SSA) – Features, Benefits & Review
- Sukanya Samriddhi A/c Interest Rate for FY 2015-2016
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana – Income Tax Benefits – Budget 2015/2016
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account / Khatha – List of Authorized Banks
- Comparison of Sukanya Samriddhi Deposit Scheme with Public Provident Fund (SSA Vs PPF)
(Image courtesy of chubphong at FreeDigitalPhotos.net )