16 views1 answers0 votes
Maximum number of online EPF claim submission have been exceeded, please submit claim through physical mode!
57 views1 answers0 votes
83 views2 answers0 votes
43 views3 answers0 votes
28 views1 answers0 votes
2467 views4 answers0 votes
32 views1 answers0 votes
65 views1 answers0 votes
87 views3 answers0 votes
355 views2 answers0 votes
How to post Questions in Forum?
- Kindly register your Login ID and wait for the Admin’s approval.
- Once Admin approves your Login ID registration, you will receive an email alert on this.
- Kindly Login with your credentials, click on ‘Ask Question’ Menu tab to publish your Question(s). (If you have to reply/comment to the already published Q&As, you still need to Login with your credentials.)
- Your question(s) are then submitted to ‘Moderation’ queue. (If your question has already been published then your follow-on Comments/replies does not go to the Moderation Queue, they are published instantly.)
- Admin approves your question(s) and publishes them (approval can be instant or may take few hours).
- You get email alert(s) when Admin/Author replies to your Question(s).