I am 33 year old & investing in MF from the last 5 years which have accumulated 20 lacs (market value) in my portfolio as on date..
Currently I am investing 35000 PM through SIP route & my current portfolio is
1. Axis Long Term Equity- Direct Growth – 5000 SIP Monthly
2. DSP Tax Saver- Direct Growth – 5000 SIP Monthly
1. HDFC Index Fund Sensex Plan- Direct Growth – 5000 SIP Monthly
Large & Midcap
1. Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip- Direct growth- 2500 SIP Monthly
1. HDFC Mid-Cap Opportunities- Direct Growth – 5000 SIP Monthly
1. SBI Small Cap- Direct Growth – 5000 SIP Monthly
2. DSP Small Cap- Direct Growth – 5000 SIP Monthly
Sectorial (Banking & Financial)
1. ABSL Banking & Financial Services- Direct Growth- 2500 SIP Monthly
1. ABSL Liquid Fund- 1,70,000 LumSump
I want to accumulate 1.5 crore at the age of 40 & expecting 16% CAGR for next 7 years from my current investment. Please guide me whether I am on the right track or do I need to make any changes in my portfolio.?
I can increase my monthly SIP by 3000 rupees every year & also suggest 1 good large cap fund to add in portfolio.