Debt investment – PPF – 40K yearly.
MF SIPs for >15 years.
Axis long Term Equity Direct – G: 3000 Rs from sept15
UTI mid cap Dirct – G: 1000 Rs from sept15
ICICI pru value discovery Direct – G: 1500 Rs April16
DSP Black Rock micro cap Direct -G:1500 Rs May16
1. Please review my portfolio, any changes you recommend.
2. I checked fund overlap and its below 12%. Wanted to know that from these four funds mid allocation should not be too larger. Just want to ensure that my portfolio should not be inclined on mid-small cap entirely.
1 – Your MF portfolio looks fine.
2 – Your investment horizon is 15+ years. So, may I know the reason for being not ready to invest higher allocation to mid-cap oriented fund(s)? Would you prefer to have a balanced portfolio?
1. I am little new to MFs, thats why I mentioned not Too much mid/small cap as I read they are more volatile from milticap and large cap funds With these 4 funds, I am planning to increase the allocation year after year.
2. I have not chosen any Large cap fund as my understanding is two multicaps (Axis Long and ICICI value discovery) will do the role of large cap as well.
3. DO you recommend to add large cap if I have an another goal with a timeline of 10 Yrs.
1- Ok. Kindly note that the Fund Manager of UTI mid-cap has been changed, so keep on eye on its performance for the next 12 months or so.
2 & 3 – Your portfolio looks good to me, considering your long-term investment horizon.
Hello sree sir,
My four SIPs are going on as i mentioned in my last query.
Now I want to add one balanced fund for medium to long term goal. (7 to 15 yrs)
Please suggest sir.